Universal Remote is the best alternative to physical remotes that can change the channel, volume up or down, skip ahead, and pause your TV and Smart TV. It works through wifi so no need to get closure to the TV. With a universal remote app, you can also control, air conditioners, and other thousands of home electronic equipment. The app does not require complex configuration, just simply connecting your mobile and device with the same internet connection.
Top 5 Best Universal Remote Apps:
- Universal Remote App: Control your TV, Air conditioner, etc from your phone.
- Logitech Harmony Hub: Control Multiple TVs and Streaming Devices.
- Yatse: Complete integration of Kodi, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin
- Mi Universal Remote App: Control Tons of your electronic devices.
- Peel Smart Remote: Combines the universal remote control and TV listings.
- Play/Pause and stop.
- Channel changer.
- Navigation pad.
- Power control.
- Soft buttons.
- No batteries have worn out.
- Easy to use.
- Voice control.
- Categorize channel.
- Multiple devices supported.
- Ads removed.
- UI display improved.
- Category: Multimedia
- Developer: CodeMatics Media Solutions
- File Size: 9.4 MB
- Requires OS: 4.2 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Storage, Location, Network Connections
FAQs - Universal Remote App
Yes, You can use your iPhone as a remote. Just connect both devices with the same wifi network to work correctly.
By installing the Universal Remote App, you can control your TV from the phone. You can download the app from the Moboapps.info site.
Yes, you can use your phone as a remote without an IR Blaster but only in one case. Both of your devices (phone & TV) would be connected with the same WiFi network.