The row counter app keeps track of which row you are in a knitting pattern. It can be used very quickly, when you complete a row of knitting, you tick off one mark on your counter app. It will help you to find your place in your pattern and will prevent you from mistakes. Using a row counter app, you can easily download different patterns from the internet for free.
- Knitting of complicated cables.
- Lace patterns.
- Sweaters and wearable patterns.
- Track the design.
- Sizing and shaping.
- Strong accuracy.
- Reminders for specific rows.
- Voice control.
- Progress time.
- Can now import stash and needles.
- Can now import patterns directly from Drive and Dropbox.
- Can now change a highlighter color.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Developer: Annapurnapp Technologies.
- File Size: 28 MB
- Requires OS: 4.1 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Multimedia, Network Connections, Storage
FAQs - Row Counter
A row counter is a mobile app for crochet counting rows and increasing or decreasing the number of stitches in consecutive rows.
In crochet knitting left to right on a needle is one row. A row is made up of many stitches. We count the number of rows by a row counter.
There is no need for counting stitches in crochet knitting. Instead, we count the number of rows.