It is the simple and awesome notepad app that gives a fast editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. It is lighter than other notepad apps that bring quick functioning during launching and closing of this app.
- Simple and User-friendly Interface.
- No limit of words and number of notes.
- Import/export of notes and text file.
- Sharing notes online.
- Create and edit notes quickly through widgets.
- Backup and restore notes through the zip file.
- Secure notes with a password.
- Dark theme supported.
- Saved notes automatically.
- Undo and redo functionality.
- Lines with numbers are present in the background.
- Backup your note before changing to a new smartphone.
- The 1.7.0 and later version supports google device copy if it turned on from the app setting.
- Help page added.
- Undo redo function added.
- Zoom in-out function added.
- Category: Educational
- Developer: Atomczak
- File Size: 8.0 MB
- Requires OS: 5.0 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Storage, Network Connections
FAQs - Notepad App
I follow Google’s advice to block installing on SD card apps that use widgets. This app uses widgets, which are like icons for the notes, and can be placed on a phone’s home screen.
It’s optional, the app can’t use it without asking a user, and it’s needed for the backup function. The backup functions creates a backup copy of all notes and saves it to a file. This file can be saved anywhere, so the app must get the permission for even listing possible target folders.
Google Keep Notes is arguably the most popular android note taking app right now.