NDS boy is a nintendo DS emulator which brings back android phones to portable video game consoles.
it is a basic emulator and capable to run all ROMS that you want. Copy your own .nds game file to SD card or internal memory and run all video games smoothly. NDS boy emulators use uncompress ROM to play games faster. NDS emulator enhances the games 3d graphics to original resolution. It fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia shield and Xperia play.
- Increase emulation speed.
- Synchronize save games.
- Tweak gaming experience.
- Thousand of cheat codes.
- Portrait and landscape mode.
- Compatible with Zip, 7z and .rar file.
- Broad customization functions.
- Microphone feature added.
- Cheat db issue fixed.
- Category: Game
- Developer: Kodi
- File Size: Varies with devices
- Requires OS: Varies with devices
- Language: English
- Permissions: Network Connections
FAQs - NDS Boy
The success of the DS has been driven by the sheer variety of software available for it.
5 years is a good age to own a Nintendo DS.
The average price of Nintendo DS is $25, Nintendo Lite is 33$ and Nintendo DSI is 23$.