Create your own design and custom widget with KWGT Pro APK.
With KWGT you can create beautiful custom watches like analog and digital clocks, live map widgets, weather widgets, text widgets, sophisticated battery, memory meters, randomly changing images, music player, world clocks, astronomy widgets, and much more. App allows an amazing design layer with over effects like blur, clear, xor, different saturation. It supports Google fitness like segments, calories, step, distance, and sleep. KWGT pro also supports complex programming language function, conditional, and global variables. The app includes huge data for displaying such as CPU speed, memory, countdown, WiFi, cellular status, traffic info, next alarm, location, moving speed, ROM, IP, and much more.
Also, try Safari Browser For Android
- Over one thousand free widgets.
- Custom fonts, color, and sizes.
- Shape like Ovals, Rects, Ares, Triangle, and Hexagons.
- 3D flip transformation.
- Gradient, shadows, tilling, & color files.
- Zooper progress bus.
- Touch action.
- Status bar notification.
- Support built-in scalable vector graphics.
- The dynamic download of content.
- Native music filter utilities.
- Multiple weather providers.
- RSS and free XML.
- Tasker support.
- No Ads.
- Dev support.
- Unlock imports.
- Recover preset.
- Save the world from the alien invasion.
- Added rounded corners.
- Added CJK.
- Weather plugins.
- Fixed download & upload wrong values.
- Fixed animation formula value.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: Kustom Industries
- File Size: 15 MB
- Requires OS: 5.0 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Microphone, Storage
FAQs – Kwgt Pro APK
How Do I Add Fonts to Kwgt?
Add font from Google Play Store and place the file in the fonts folder on your KWGT folder on your device.
How Do I Edit Widgets on Kwgt?
Open KWGT app and click on “install widget” then select the widget you want to edit.
How do I create a custom widget on Android?
You can create amazing custom widgets on Android with the KWGT app.