Gravel calculator app helps housebuilders to calculate the amount of gravel, stone, rocks, sand, and topsoil needed for landscaping and hardscape projects. It also provides you the amount of gravel in tons, cubic yards, and cubic meters with a total estimated cost. The app is built by an “Inch calculator” and trusted by millions of users.
- Support multi types of areas.
- Calculate all types of gravel materials.
- Support price calculation.
- Multiple currency support for estimation.
- Calculate gravel for circular areas.
- Improve calculation speed.
- Category: Educational
- Developer: Inch Calculator
- File Size: 7.8 MB
- Requires OS: 4.1 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Network Connections
FAQs - Gravel Calculator
One ton of gravel will cover 14 square meters of area.
You would lay a gravel 10mm aggregate at a depth of 30-40mm.
Yes, You can use heavy plastic sheeting before gravel instead of landscape fabric.