GPS Speedometer or Odometer app is one of the best apps to measure the speed of any moving thing. It provides you GPS navigation through a built-in map. It has a built-in speed alert that prevents you from getting speeding. You can measure the average speed, trip time, and total distance by using the GPS speedometer app.
- Works in offline mode.
- Instant connection.
- HUD modes.
- Different orientation.
- Set your desired units i.e., m/s, km/h, or mph.
- Attractive and straightforward interface.
- Minimum and maximum speed.
- Drive in a perfect range.
- Delete any entry.
- Siren, red light, and long vibration notification.
- Find latitude, longitude, and altitude of the current location.
- Share your location quickly.
- Run in the background window.
- View your jogging path on the map.
- Uses very little battery.
- You can reset all data in one click.
- Libraries updated.
- Navigation map improved.
- Category: Communication
- Developer: Cool Niks
- File Size: 5 MB
- Requires OS: 5.0 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Location, Multimedia, Network Connections, Storage
FAQs - Gps Speedometer
GPS Speedometer and Odometer is the best speedometer app for android. You can also use DigiHUD Speedometer, Drag Racer Car Performance, SpeedView, and Ulysse Speedometer.
Being inside a building obstructs satellite data on your position, and it causes GPS drifting.
Yes, GPS speed has shown to be more accurate than most vehicle speedometers.