This app is an interactive and reverse chord finder which is designed to quickly find out guitar and piano chords.
Chord identifiers provide a simple way to find a chord of guitar and piano for any song or music. Select a chord and press the virtual piano key, and the application will give you the most relevant chord notes and symbols. The chord identifier also provides a virtual guitar and piano. Select a chord or click on frets, and the app will calculate all playable chord positions.
Also, try Video Enhancer
- Easy User-friendly Interface.
- 2500+ simple and complex chords.
- Detect chord for piano, guitar, and banjo in all positions and inversion.
- Complete dictionary for piano and banjo.
- Chord position finder algorithm for guitar and banjo.
- Sheet music transcription.
- Smart detection of the most relevant chord notation.
- Real-time audio transcription of chords.
- Figured bass management.
- No ads included.
- Piano to guitar interface.
- More instruments like 7string guitar, ukulele, 5 strings banjo, violin, mandolin, etc.
- Open tuning.
- Fix sound.
- Bugs fixed.
- Add minor major 7th flat 5th chords support.
- Apk size reduction.
- Add android 8 and 9 support.
- Category: Multimedia
- Developer: Varies with Version
- File Size: 5.5 MB
- Requires OS: 4.4 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Network Connections
FAQs – Chord Identifier
What is the Best Free Guitar Chord App?
Chord Identifier is the best free Guitar chord app.
What is Uberchord?
Uberchord takes your guitar learning to the next level. Uberchord adapts you and teaches you how to play chords.
How Many Hours Should You Practice Guitar a Day?
Aim to practice guitar for at least 15 minutes and no longer than one hour per day. If you want to practice for longer than 20 minutes, set short breaks to split up your practice sessions for the best results possible.