Android is the most versatile mobile operating system but sometimes it does not open enough features you want. After rooting, you can power up your hardware, make incompatible apps compatible, install carrier-block apps, improved battery timing, and a lot of unlimited features with the help of the Best Root Apps.
Top 5 Best Root Apps for Android Phones
- Root Booster: Run applications smoothly.
- XBooster: Boosts device’s performance.
- BusyBox X: Unlimited Unix utilities.
- Performance Tweaker: Overclock CPU and GPU.
- Root Master: Boost the stability of the device.
- Get rid of pesky bloatware.
- Real backups.
- Custom ROMs and kernel.
- Overclocking and underclocking.
- Remove pre-installed crapware.
- Tweak the dark corners.
- Show notifications for updates.
- Small in size.
- Fix app crash.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: varies with version
- File Size: varies with version
- Requires OS: 1.5 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Phone, Storage, Network Connections
FAQs - Best Root Apps
Yes, we can root our phone for Improve performance, battery optimization, customization of Rom, Control of your Kernel, etc.
It’s legal to root your smartphone but rooting can lose your mobile official warranty.
No, Rooting can not destroy your phone but if you’re not familiar with rooting then it might be risky and dangerous.