File manager apps are the most significant apps on your device. By using the app, you can easily retrieve all data such as file/folder creation, deletion, renaming, copying, and moving and can easily find the number of files and apps on your device at a glance. You can easily manage your cloud storage like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and local storage such as SD card and internal storage. In the best file manager, there is a recycle bin and a hidden cabinet for hidden files.
Top 5 Best File Manager Apps for Android
- Amaze File Manager: SMB file sharing, Material Design.
- Astro File Manager: Archive extraction support like ZIP and RAR.
- ASUS File Manager: Simple interface with LAN and SMB support.
- FX File Manager: Support FTP and encrypted archived files.
- MiXplorer Silver: HTML viewer, PDF reader, and a bunch of plugins.
- Service site connections such as SMB and FTP.
- File compression such as ZIP and RAR files.
- Multiple language support.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: Varies with App
- File Size: Varies with Version
- Requires OS: 4.0 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Storage, Contacts, Internet
FAQs - Best File Manager For Android
Yes, you can delete the file manager app from your phone, but to keep it on the phone is the best option.
The company was caught misusing permissions and was found guilty of creating fake impressions.