The Beaming Service App will allow your device to beam barcodes for digital coupons, event tickets, library cards, loyalty cards, and membership cards at the retail store and receptions. You need to upload all your plastic card data to Beep’nGo beaming app and then by the beaming service app you can manage Beep’nGo and decide which and when share the barcode through the device screen.
- Use NFC technology.
- Accessible data sent and received.
- Secure and anti-attacker.
- Easy to carry.
- World wide usable.
- UX improved.
- The scanning issue fixed.
- Category: Finance
- Developer: Varies with device
- File Size: Varies with device
- Requires OS: Varies with device
- Language: English
- Permissions: Microphone, Device ID & call information, Storage
FAQs - Beaming Service App
Yes, everybody can quickly turn on or off by tapping the Android Beam switch.
Yes, you need an Android beaming service for transferring the files and contents.
Android beam is faster than Bluetooth because it uses NFC(Near Field Communication) technology.