Baby apps let you track babies’ development and save their special moments forever.
Baby app is the most complete app for every mom and dad that gives everting information to parents such as daily blog articles for reading, week by week by development info and parenting guides. Parents can track baby growth, diaper, feeding and pumping.The Baby app also captures memorable moments like baby diaries, your baby’s firsts and face. This app aims to support you at every stage of being a parent and includes some additional tools like sleep assisting sounds and tracking your baby’s teeth.
Also, try Night Light App
- Breastfeeding guides & support.
- After birth recovery tips.
- Articles on activities to do with your baby.
- Sleeping tracker.
- Health tracker.
- Milestones log.
- Create a time lapse video.
- Consolidate it all into a yearbook.
- Add any appointments.
- Monitor your weight.
- This app syncs with Apple’s Health App, but cannot retrieve its Database unless you grant access.
- It is not for medical use, or to replace the advice of a medical doctor.
- If you have any concerns about your baby’s, contact the doctor immediately.
- Sweet Disney lullabies added.
- Track more than one child.
- Category: Health
- Developer: Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V.
- File Size: 70 MB
- Requires OS: 4.4 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Microphone, Storage
FAQs – Baby App
Is Baby Tracking App Free?
Yes, baby tracking is free for both Android and iOS users.
Which Baby App is Best?
Baby + – is the best Android and iOS baby app for parents.
What Age Do Babies Roll Over?
After 4 months, the baby starts rolling and moves from side to side.