Install and uninstall multiple applications in your device with the app manager on a single click.
App manager keeps protect your device from bloatware and makes your installation process fast and short. Select the apps from the list and click on the install/uninstall button and then the app manager will automatically process installation without time-wasting. The app is specially designed for rooted devices with the batch operation of the app such as uninstallation, share, disable/enable, reinstalled, manage open in the play store, and Amazon app store. The app also manages APK files and removes app history. App managers provide customizable widgets for uninstalling recent apps and clearing internal/external data.
Also, try Keylogger Android
- Show all kinds of apps.
- Auto handles the app’s privileges.
- Auto-add shortcuts.
- Kill background processes.
- Os uninstallation integration.
- Auto-cleaning data.
- Do not be responsible for the OS damage that happens during a system app uninstallation.
- Some apps will not be removed due to restrictions enforced by ROM.
- You can remove in-app ads by donating to develop.
- UX improved
- Theme chooser added.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: AndroidDeveloperLB
- File Size: 7.1 MB
- Requires OS: 4.1 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Storage, Network Connections
FAQs – App Manager
Is It Ok to Force Stop an App?
There are no problems with stopping apps through Force stop choice.
How Do You Find Hidden Apps?
From the app menu, tap the option (three dots) button in the upper-right corner of the screen and then tap on hide apps. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
Is There an App for Secret Texting?
CoverMe is a secret texting App with high encryption, available on both Android and iOS devices.