Task Manager App can kill tasks, free up memory, speed up your phone, save battery life, and boost your phone with one tap. You can even kill those applications permanently that are starting up when mobile-powered on. Android Task Manager kills GPS using apps and quickly uninstalls any harmful app. It supports CPU lagging monitoring and RAM cleaner to make your device smoother.
How to use Android Task Manager
- Long press on any task you want.
- Click the “force stop” option to kill an app.
- Advance android optimizer.
- Support most Android devices.
- Regular killer.
- Smart task management tool.
- Work with the latest system.
- Minor bug fixed.
- Task management tool update.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: Varies with device
- File Size: Varies with device
- Requires OS: Varies with device
- Language: English
- Permissions: Microphone, Device ID & call information, Storage
The task manager found in the App Menu of the Android.
Yes you definitely need a task killer for your android device to stop background running apps and improve your device speed.
Install Android Task Manager app from moboapps.info website and easily stop any apps from running in the background .